الاخوة الاكارم ،
في استعلامات اكسس هناك الكثير من الميزات التي لم اعرف ما يقابلها في استعلامات sql 2000 وانا بحاجة حاليا لمكافئ لـ :
IIF و nz
واذا امكن الارشاد الى مرجع مناسب يغطي هذا الموضوع .
الاخوة الاكارم ،
في استعلامات اكسس هناك الكثير من الميزات التي لم اعرف ما يقابلها في استعلامات sql 2000 وانا بحاجة حاليا لمكافئ لـ :
IIF و nz
واذا امكن الارشاد الى مرجع مناسب يغطي هذا الموضوع .
nz !!!!
for IIF ,use CASE
type CASE in the book online documentation to get examples and definition
I've used [CASE WHEN THEN END] before, but never thought it might serve as a substitute for IIF. Any way I spent some time on it and it worked in a much more efficient way than IIF.
As for NZ, it means Non Zero, where you can convert the null value to zero and thus be able to apply subtraction and addition... etc.
I am sure now it is not there in Transact SQL.
Thanks brother Madani
I see.nz=isnull in SQL Server .Here is an example:
select Total=isnull((select sum(Amount) From MyTable),0)
if the value is null ,it will be replaced by 0
بارك الله فيك اخي مدني ، ، ، على هذه المعلومة القيمة ، وهي فعلا نفس NZ ونفس الطريقة .
هذا الموضوع مغلق.