الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

how to make comments page

مغلق
بدأه nawras2002 في 22 مارس 2002 · 4 رد · 978 مشاهدة · في طلب و دراسة وشرح البرامج
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I wanna make a comments page like (sign my guest book) it's gonna be for my friends comments. I need them to write something then click then what they wrote will be saved in another page which they can view.

Thanks and sorry for writing in english

(I can read arabic)

#2
The Question is not very clear
which software do you want to use
write what you need to do in English & I shall 
translate the Question and answer at the end
#3

What I meant is that I want to make a place in my page that people can write me things and then post them. I't's like forums. I'm using frontpage softwear.

Thank u so much and I hope I was clear this time

#4
I think You Should Post this Question in the Web Design Section
Actualy Fornt Page is Part of the Microsoft Office , but i beleive
 web design questions should be sent to the web design section

السؤال كيف أقوم بعمل دفتر توقيعات للزوار بالصفحة الخاصة بي

أو كيف يستطيع الزائر أن يرسل الي الصفحة رسالة معينة يتم تسجيلها كما فى المنتديات و ذلك باستخدام برنامج الفرنت بيج

علي الرغم من أن الفرنت بيج من ضمن مجموعة الاوفيس الا انني اعتقد ان اسئلة تصميم صفحات الويب مكانها فى قسم تصميم الويب

#5

Thanks a lot and sorry for posting my question here. It's just cuz I'm new here.

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة