بعض مشاهد الفيديو التعليمى على اللينكس
مصنوعه على vmware
12 minutes 23 seconds by Jake
This video shows you how to set up ntop, a network monitoring program, on GNU/Linux. Ntop features a web interface that displays tons of information about bandwidth utilization, traffic patterns, etc. It even shows you what applications are using bandwidth on your network such as ftp, bittorrent, http, dns, etc.
Downloads: 6239
38 minutes 28 seconds by Jake
This video explains how to set up a DNS server on a GNU/Linux server. In the video I explain a little bit about how DNS works, then I install and configure BIND in a chroot jail on 2 DNS servers in a master/slave relationship. This video is specifically tailored to setting up DNS for a web server.
Downloads: 7479
17 minutes 58 seconds by Jake
This video explains how to set up a web server on a GNU/Linux server. In the video I install and configure Apache, VSFTPD, PHP, MySQL, and PHPMyAdmin. The end result is a PHP-powered web server with ftp access and a MySQL server with a web interface.
Downloads: 6659

