الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

UDP client problem

مغلق
بدأه cockies_2004 في 5 أغسطس 2006 · 1 رد · 1,349 مشاهدة · في برمجة الشبكات والتطبيقات الموزعة
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hello

I just want to ask about clien/server programming using UDPclient. I tried the examples given through Arabteem Forums and other sites. there always a run error at (send) command whether it is in the client or in the server and the error is:

A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied

If anyone can help me since I want to solve this problem inorder to continue my dissertation project.

Thank you so much

...

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة