الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

64-Bit Assembler

مغلق
بدأه TMS في 7 أغسطس 2006 · 4 رد · 903 مشاهدة · في لغة Assembly لأنظمة 16, 32, 64 بت
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

هل هناك على حد علمكم اسيمبليرس لمعالجات 64 بت الجديدة ؟

newslatterlogo.jpg
#2

أظن انني وجدت واحدا

GoASM

newslatterlogo.jpg
#3

/index.php?showtopic=104029

في الواقع انت لا تراجع المواضيع بشكل جيد

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#4

أخي Xacker لقد وضعت مشاركتي و الموضوع الذي ذكرته تقريباً في نفس الوقت!

فقد بحثت في المنتدى و لم أجد الجواب قبل هذا!

newslatterlogo.jpg
#5

Just a few points for now:

Important articles:

Interesting 64-bit assembler articles with Hello World example:

http://www.codegurus.be/codegurus/Programm...mp;win64_en.htm

General comprehensive articles about low-level x64 principles:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/0...64/default.aspx

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/7...6fy(VS.80).aspx

These versions of ML64 came to my knowledge:

8.00.2207.0: One of the very first versions. Doesn't support many features.

8.00.40310.49: Comes with PSDK Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows DDK. This version contains at least one annoying bug and therefore is unusable for real coding!

8.00.40607.16: Came with VS2005 beta 1. I didn't test it, probably buggy.

8.00.50215.44: Came with VS2005 beta 2. Seems to be as stable as the following.

8.00.50727.42: The latest version from VS2005. PROC directive doesn't support new calling convention, more see below.

Some features of ML64:

The only possible calling convention is the new win64 FASTCALL

PROC directive doesn't support this convention , it behaves as STDCALL convention

PROTO is supported, INVOKE is not supported

Manhattan have offered me some macros to enable FASTCALL procedures, but their syntax is ugly. I'll see if I can simplify the syntax.

Credit: Thanks to Manhattan for most of these informations.

____________________________________________________________

Here is a link to some AMD64 pages, chock-full of good info:

Windows: http://www.amd.com/athlonx86

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/Techni...39_7044,00.html

http://developer.amd.com/

Linux: http://www.x86-64.org/

Nothing to mention except that I am Muslim

Using your brain is not bad as you think

My Blog

logo.jpg

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة