الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

مساعدة في xml و++c

مغلق
بدأه Rami Ahmed kamel في 11 أغسطس 2006 · 1 رد · 406 مشاهدة · في الأسئلة المجابة
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

السلام عليكم

في عندي ملف ضخم منxml واريد قراته وتقسيمه وبعدين احطه في حاويات(contriner) وتخزينه على القرص في صورة ملفbin

البداية كيف تم قراته من ++c وكيف اعرف النقاط اللي لازم اقسم عندها الملف

الرجاء المساعدة وجزاكم الله خير

اافضل استخدام 6,0++c

Peace upon you- Salam Alikom. First that I have to write in English: No Arabic Keyboard.

Well, the project is called Electronic Service Guide Generator (ESG) for DVB what is required from me in particular is the following:

- The ESG data is presented in such big file of XML. This file is supposed to describe whatever.

- I shall take that file and make fragments of it in XML fragments form- How I don?t know or even the logical mechanism.

- Capsulate these fragments in to containers and send them or save whatever this is easy.

From these points I want to understand how to make the XML fragments and how to capsulate it. I need another advice; I used before Turbo C++ So which version of c++ compilers you recommend for me.

From our huge project there is some guy is working in developing Javabased media?player- well, just to let you know.

post-86925-1155308565_thumb.gif

#2

استخدم هذه المكتبة .. فاغلب مبرمجي السي يعتمدون عليها .

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyxml/

http://www.grinninglizard.com/tinyxml/

logo1.png تطبيق طمأنينة ، نسخة بيتا على أندرويد

عبدالله الشمّري - Al-Shammari

CodingAlone.com

twitter @abshammeri

abshammeri AT gmail.com

github : abshammeri

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة