الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Question in outlook

مغلق
بدأه w_mansour في 20 سبتمبر 2006 · 0 رد · 468 مشاهدة · في طلب و دراسة وشرح البرامج
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

hi All

First Sorry for writing in English coz my PC is not enabled to write in arabic

I am a new member, joined just 3 days before

I used to work office application for 2 years so I think I have a good experience that I can share with you

:D

I have a question for you people, so would you help me please

it is in outlook

If I send an email to somebody (lets say to X) he will see that I am th one who send him the mail

but how if I want to send an email and I want to hide my name so that the recipient will not see it, it is like that some one will recieve an email but dont know from whom ???

because the name of the sender is already hidden

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة