الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Passing date between pages (new advanced way )

مغلق
بدأه Arwany في 17 نوفمبر 2006 · 0 رد · 545 مشاهدة · في ASP.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

My dears:

I read the thread like this and I think all the ways is good but :

But I note that the information he would to pass is secure

that's mean he want the best and save place to pass it

In fact there is more than way to pass the information in it

but there is one way you don't mention to it:

Its the property in the class of the webform

you can pass information by that way to one page

I mean : Page to page

The new ASP.NEt 2.0 have ability to pass information between just one page to another

This way by adding property to the perent page like this:


{
get
{
return var
}
}
property exm

in this case we can change the property value of the Posturl of the asp:button control or the asp

link control to the Path of the child webform

in this case you can inteact with the values from last page (perent or exm value) by casting the

parent page control into Perent page class and interact with the value in parent page and use it in the last or child page

I know its strange way but its secure and save and no need to session or cokiee or smth like that

which can lead to closed door

I hope read and put the comments plz

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة Arwany في 17 نوفمبر 2006 في 13:42

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة