الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Plz help (Alignment problem + carry variable from a form to the next)

مغلق
بدأه E.S في 24 ديسمبر 2006 · 1 رد · 578 مشاهدة · في ASP.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Plz check the code, then read this.

  • I need to allow the user to select a category using "Radio buttons", and beside each choice, I've to explain some issues or attributes about that choice.
  • Associated code is the HTML code proposed to view the page, but because my project must be in "Arabic", I've problems with the alignment, how can i optimize this?
  • The button "Next" must redirect the user to another page depending on his/her choice, means, I've to take this choice with me to the next web form and use it in some functions,(e.g. if (choice 1) Datagrid1.visible=true Datagrid2.visible=false and so on) how can i carry this selection with me?

    • I use .Net framework 1.1, ASP.NET v.3 under C#
    • This page represent a step in administrator process to add a new movie to system tutorials
    • What is wrong with "left" alignment here, why it doesn't work here, too ???!!!!!!

    THANKS

NOTES:

TableTry.aspx.zip

#2

you can send it as a value in the HTTP request by using either the GET (pass it as a paremeter in the URL) or POST (pass it inside a hidden html control) methods.

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة