الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

event

مغلق
بدأه lionx99 في 28 ديسمبر 2006 · 1 رد · 481 مشاهدة · في الأسئلة المجابة
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

hello guys, i am new in here and i need ur help. I am trying to make events using c++ by handling callbacks of glut. In other words i am using glutKeayboardFunc for listening to keys and through it i'll fire an event by event.Invoke(), so i can handle events via the class i am using. I succeeded in making this process using c# where i created events for network message listening and other stuff, but in c++ i am new to event handling there. I created delegate and other event requirements for the glutKeyboard func for example but there was errors. Can u give me a simple code to fire events by glutKeyboardFunc for example in other words change from gl callback procedures to events. tnx in advance

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة lionx99 في 28 ديسمبر 2006 في 20:18

#2

Hi, as far as I believe, in C++ the mechanism is pointer to function assignment. Send your code sample and let us see.

Best wishes

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة