الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

The training Materials

مغلق
بدأه black tooth في 10 مارس 2007 · 0 رد · 557 مشاهدة · في الشهادات التقنية
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

Hi all,

Sorry to type in english, the editor do not want to type in Arabic.

I was looking for the training material of MCAD , I found MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET

in tipsclubs.com but the file is not there, please do any one have this e-book i'll really approciate your help.

I any one have the e-book:MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures (Exam 70-300)

and the training materials, it would be very kind of him/her to share.

My email is: blck_tooth@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

11_08_05_01_09_30_1123790970blckTooth.gif

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة