الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

DataBase Obstacle

مغلق
بدأه thelastchoice في 29 مارس 2007 · 1 رد · 495 مشاهدة · في لغة Ms Visual Basic 6 وما قبلها من إصدارات
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Assalamu Aliakum.

Fisrtly, I am sorry to write in English but I am in Spain right now and I do not have Arabic Keyboard

I have a question and I need a detailed answer and an example if possible

I have a database that has a hierarchical structure

MotherGroup has 1stgroup and 2ndgroup

1stgroup has subgro1 aand subgro2

2ndgroup has sub1, sub2 ,and sub3

My question is how to write a program that allows input according to hierarchies, and allow search , and print

For exampl : if I searched for sub3 , I would have a result as follows

sub3 of 2ndgroup of MotherGroup

Also, I want the program to allow new addition of a new category or addition to an existing one.

I really do not know ho to arrange data in tables

Is it going to be normal tables if so , do I have to have a table for each category???

That is all, I hope you will help me because I need it badly and I am a bigenner in VB6

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة thelastchoice في 29 مارس 2007 في 17:42

#2

أهلا بيك بالمنتدى , معنديش فكرة عن الموضوع بس ممكن تجرب الرابط ده http://www.insteptech.com/techLibrary/vbCl...ierarchical.htm

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة