السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
اما بعد فأود وضع اكثر من تاب في صفحه aspx و ارفقت مثال لذلك.
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
هذي أدوات جاهزة ماعليك الا البحث عنها فيالانترنت وتحميلها
>> تجارب برمجية <<
[/وسط][/وسط][/وسط]
هل احد ممكن يفيدني اين اجدها.
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
أعمل بحث عالقوقل بـ tabcontrol for asp.net كمثال
أو روح على موقع ASP.Net
>> تجارب برمجية <<
[/وسط][/وسط][/وسط]
هذا الموضوع مغلق.