الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

طلب عاجل.OMS

مغلق
بدأه شهد في 6 يونيو 2002 · 0 رد · 417 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Oracle
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته......

مشكور "السني"، على الاجابة على السؤال ::

I followed the steps you mentioned about editing the host name for the existing repositry using Enterprise Management Configuration Assistant, because after adding windows 2000 active directory the host changed from oracle to oracle.admin.com.. Then i tried to logon to the OMS but a message appear indicates that "please check the host name or the server status"

So i tried to start the service "OracleOrahome90 Management Server", but i couldn't able to start the service>>>

A message appears indicates the "couldn't start thr oracleorahome90 Management Server on local computer. The service did not return an error. This could be an internal windows error or an internal service error>>>>

,, How can i solve this problem

أرجوا المساعدة......,,,,

Note: I have Oracle9i with Windows 2000 Advanced Server>>>>!!!

I hope that the problem is explained clearly>>

I am looking forward to hearing from you >>>>

مع تحياتي .... شهد...

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة