الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Be part of a revolutionary project

مغلق
بدأه dr.venom في 7 مايو 2007 · 0 رد · 332 مشاهدة · في منتدى تطوير المواقع بـ PHP
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I would just like to say its a real work of art. It's very rare to see arabs taking part of the open source world. Really makes me proud to be an arab :)

Well, Im a very primitive php programmer. Im still learning. Everybody is got to start somewhere, right? Anyways, I have a revolutionary vision. It's quite a tedious project and requires some pretty pricy servers, but it isn't anything I can't handle :)

The project is basically converting torrent files to direct downloads. Basically the user gives the site a torrent file and it returns back with a direct download for the file. It's really not that hard to script, but Im aiming for perfection.

What Im looking for are php coder(s) to help me write the scripts and whatnot. If you are interested please contact me in this thread or @ sasuke_nak@hotmail.com

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة