الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

SilverKey Demo Day 2

مغلق
بدأه bashmohandes في 25 يونيو 2007 · 3 رد · 1,014 مشاهدة · في الأخبار والنقاشات التقنية
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

top_banner.jpg

SilverKey Demo Day 2 or (SKDD2) is scheduled next July on 07/07/07 in Conference Center قاعة المؤتمرات, Mankaure Hall, قاعة منقرع

Register now for free

For More Info and Registration visit http://www.DemoDay.us

I will be giving a session and a half :) the first session is Service Oriented Architecture via WCF, which I will be discussing SOA practices and how to implement them using WCF.

The second session that I will participate in it with Mohammed Tayseer is like a debate between Dynamic language (Iron Python) & Static language (C# 3.0) which I'm really interested in making such new style in presentation :)

Hope to see you all there ISA.

Sr. Software Development Engineer
Hulu, LLC
My Blogs

#2

up

Sr. Software Development Engineer
Hulu, LLC
My Blogs

#3

Thank You Mohammed

I register but i am wating for the agenda

see you there ISA

Never Give Up You Are Programmer

Being Genius Is The Step Before Madness

Artificial Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity

#4

The Agenda is published on the demoday site

www.demoday.us

it has been there since beginning

Sr. Software Development Engineer
Hulu, LLC
My Blogs

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة