الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Ftp Server

مغلق
بدأه Knight_Wolf في 8 نوفمبر 2007 · 0 رد · 365 مشاهدة · في منتدى الشبكات العام
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

Dear All,

I need help in updating my network setup to include FTP server, we have alot of submittal to the clients and what im intended to do is to establish an FTP server to give our clients the capability to download their documents from this server. This shall be done by giving each client a user name and password and assign the access permission to his folder. I need to know how it is done and if there any other solution that i can do in this regard. Please include in yor suggestion how is the configuration should be? should the FTP server be on a seperate server or i can share it with Exchange or domain controller.

I appreciate your assistant ..... Thanks alot

Regards,

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة