الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Setup Or Install Unix

مغلق
بدأه yasinahmad في 19 يناير 2008 · 4 رد · 1,287 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Unix & Linux
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

hello every one

I am sorry i can not write in arabic now and my english in not good but i will try ..

I would ask about unix i need to install unix on my pc for that

i would to know the hardware that i need to do that

and if i can setup unix on my pc

and how i can setup unix

thank you

#2

Now there are not operating system called Unix, it is becoming philosophy, you must determine sth like (solaris,AIX,linux BSD.....)

are You understand me?

System Engineer

Red Hat Certified Engineer

Red Hat Certificate Number

805010381752078

#3

Hi, I need to know what do you need from your OS ?

I think Linux is best choice for you because it's Unix based OS. I recommend Ubuntu distribution.

Tell us what do you need OS for and we will try help you out

Enjoy

#4

i have workstation that works with -tru64 unix 4.0f system

and this workstation has alpha bios and firmware

for that i am trying to replace this workstation by pc

I ask if i can install this system (tru64 unix 4.0f ) on my pc

thank you

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة yasinahmad في 20 يناير 2008 في 01:38

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة