الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Project1

مغلق
بدأه bluezero في 23 نوفمبر 2002 · 1 رد · 564 مشاهدة · في لغة Ms Visual Basic 6 وما قبلها من إصدارات
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hi Gents'

I am tring to program a Game. I saw that game in the TV in LBC SAT the program called Hesbha Altayer

I like the idea of that game so i made my own game i am now about to finish that game and when its done

i will post it in this form!

any comments

If you wish to watch that game, Turn on the tv to LBC Sat channel at 7:30KSA =4:30GMT

I am sorry about writing in English, but in work i cann't write in ARABIC!!

Regards,

#2

Hey guys

It seems that No body is intersting in this subject, right

any way it's all up to you

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة