الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Problem In Dataprovider_netbean 5.5

بدأه logical girl في 14 يونيو 2008 · 2 رد · 670 مشاهدة · في JavaSE
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

, hi

I have problem in connecting my database to Table

I use netbean 5.5+visual web pack

database is connected and when I drag it in to Table component and drop it nothing happen

when right click on Table->Bind to Data , the dataprovider shows in red

this error occur when I choose it

javax.el.ELException: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: javax.el.ELException: javax.faces.el.PropertyNotFoundException: defaultTableDataProvider

at javax.faces.component.ValueExpressionValueBindingAdapter.getValue(ValueExpressio

nValueBindingAdapter.java:76)

at com.sun.webui.jsf.component.TableRowGroup.getSourceData(TableRowGroup.java:3030)

at com.sun.webui.jsf.component.TableRowGroup.getTableRowDataProvider(TableRowGroup.

java:1251)

…….

But when I work with Travel DB that comes with visual web pack it works fine.

its really important I hope any one can help me,

thank you

#2

its solved : )

the table name in DB should be in capital letters , then it will work

#3

cool my friend :lol:

image-27.gif

concepteur realisateur java j2ee

php5 and asp

مواضيع مشابهة