Hi guys .. It's me again!
I know my problem may seem to some of you a peice of cake .. but not for Begginers like myself!
I'm having an error when writing this code in my web application:
<%@ Page Language="VB" Title="Start" Theme="Silver" %>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<script runat="server">
Protected Sub startButton_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
Me.startButton.Attributes.Add(("onclick"), "window.open('ClientTemplate.aspx','','fullscreen=yes,titlebar=no,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,minimize=no');return false;")
End Sub
Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
Dim Name As String = CType(Session("ST_NAME"), String)
Me.Label2.Text = Name
End Sub
Protected Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
Response.Write("<script language=""javaScript""> window.open('','_parent','');window.close();</script>")
End Sub
</script>In the Timer1_Tick, four errors showing (1. Cannot switch views , 2.Statement Cannot appear within a method body End of method assumed.3.String Constants must end with double quote.4.Statement Cannot appear ...etc
I've been searching for a solution for this error the whole day ! i wasn't lucky
Any Help my friends would be apperciated :)


