الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Replication Peoblem On Sql 2000

بدأه firstabed في 19 يوليو 2008 · 1 رد · 636 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Microsoft SQL Server
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

On Windows 2003 Server standerd edition I am using MS sql 2000 standard edition .

<I have Task and I want from you to help me

the task is we require two databases to be identical, in a case of a failure the other replica will be up decide which technique is the best based on the system specification you have

please show me the step to solve the task

thank you

I need to using another techniques to solve the task(withot using any replication types)

please

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة firstabed في 20 يوليو 2008 في 09:46

#2

بالعربي انا لما استخدم ال

replication

ما بقدر اعدل على تركيب (structre) الجدول

ولذلك اريد طريقة بديلة ل

replications

يا شباب ساعدوني لاني مستلم شغل جديد

والله يفتح علينا وعليكو

مواضيع مشابهة