الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Exchange Between 2 Sites

بدأه marshallmathers في 19 يوليو 2008 · 3 رد · 1,215 مشاهدة · في Exchange Server
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Our company here in KSA is using like 10 e-mail accounts hosted at a mail hosting company ( @companyksa.com ), when I came here I installed Exchange 2003, my plan was to host our e-mail accounts on our server, but then our mother company in Spain required that all employees from all branches should only use the company's e-mail domain ( @company.com ), so they required us to create a connector on our exchange server so that all the users here will get e-mail accounts at the company's domain name, they sent me the plan, I created the connector and used the configurations they told me to use, and they created a connector on their server, but the thing is that I can send emails from my new e-mail account ( @company.com ), but I cant receive any email here! And to make it worse, we cant now receive e-mails from any user in @company.com domain on our e-mail accounts that are hosted at the mail hosting company!

Our exchange here is working only internally now, we are using @companyksa.local to send messages within our internal network.

#2

Marshall

We discussed this situation before as i remember

I hope if we will continue disscussing the rest of your questions in the same subject to prevent duplications

It's hard to stay in such ridiculous situation

#3

The thing is that we created the SMTP connectors in KSA and Spain, the same configuration was used in all countries, but only here in KSA we can send emails, but we cant receive emails on @company.com! any idea?

#4

من الطبيعي ان لا تستقبل...

لديك حلين الأول هو:

أن تقوم باستخدام برنامج ك جي اف اي ميل اسنشيل.

وبهذه الحالة الايميلات الخارجية تستقبل على الميل سيستم الخارجي سوف تسحب عن طريق الجي اف اي لتصبح على الميل البوكس الداخلي.

---

الحل الثاني:هو نقل إعدادات الـ MX Record إلى الاكسشينج الخاص بك.

تجارب وخبرات

مواضيع مشابهة