الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Visual C# + Sql Data Connection

بدأه Mody31 في 25 سبتمبر 2008 · 1 رد · 625 مشاهدة · في Microsoft Visual C#.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Brother's , forgive me if I've to write this in english,,, My keyboard and my windows dosen't support arabic as I can see.. and in fact I never used it to write in arabic.."" Shame""

however.. I wonder if someone could help me on this:::

in fact,,, I've a dataSQL contains main table & child table..

I opened the main table from the main form,,, but I want to open the child table in the child form.

I want the IDkey in the main form when it's for = 4 for example //// then the child form ID to start with 4 as well//

how can I do that??

thanks and Allah bless u all in this blessed days

#2

as i understood, you need master/details forms

try to pass main form selected ID to child form in constructor or any public member

مواضيع مشابهة