الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Avi2bmp

بدأه ourdreamwillbereal في 5 أكتوبر 2008 · 0 رد · 818 مشاهدة · في C++.Net
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

Alsalam alikum:

I'm working now on codes that get frames from Video stream by using visual studio 2005 (VC++).

the folloing attachment is c++ code from the link http://www.codeproject.com/KB/audio-video/AVI2BMP.aspx

I'm trying to run this project but I always get LNK errors:

Linking...

avi2bmp.obj : warning LNK4229: invalid directive '/FILEALIGN:512' encountered; ignored

avi2bmp.obj : warning LNK4229: invalid directive '/IGNORE:4078' encountered; ignored

avi2bmp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ___security_cookie referenced in function "void __cdecl WinMainA(void)" (?WinMainA@@YAXXZ)

avi2bmp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol @__security_check_cookie@4 referenced in function "void __cdecl WinMainA(void)" (?WinMainA@@YAXXZ)

avi2bmp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _memset referenced in function "void __cdecl WinMainA(void)" (?WinMainA@@YAXXZ)

./avi2bmp.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

I think that the problems are related to some error handles, so could you please figure out and correct this code?

Thanks a lot...

avi2bmp_src.zip

مواضيع مشابهة