الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

الدلفي بريسم Nhibernate

بدأه زكيري عبد العالي في 27 مارس 2009 · 4 رد · 2,917 مشاهدة · في Delphi .NET/PRISM
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

بســم الله الـرحمــن الرحيــم

السلام عليكــم ورحمـة الله وبركاتــه ،،

واخيرا تحصلت على مثال عن النت هيبرنت في الموقع

http://www.moshine.com/blog/category/Delphi-Prism.aspx

اقتباس
NHibernate With Blackfish

by John 16/01/2009 19:08:00 I've just started to explore NHibernate. About the first thing I noticed was that it didn't support Blackfish. I had taken the opportunity to download the source code. It was while I was doing some debugging I noticed the classes used for individual database support. With a few hours of investigation I was able to get a couple of classes up and running with Blackfish.

I have uploaded a project to CodeCentral, it consists of a very simple example, a Blackfish database and a couple of csharp files.

If you download the example you should find three directories.

1) BlackfishSupport - which contains the 2 C# files that you need to add to the NHibernate solution

2) database - A sample database.

3) NHibernateConsoleApplication - A very small example I developed using Delphi Prism.

So having downloaded the NHibernate source the first thing you need to do is add the 2 C# files . Assuming the source was at the following locationS H:\develop\NHibernate-2.0.1.GA\src

BlackfishDialect.cs goes into H:\develop\NHibernate-2.0.1.GA\src\src\NHibernate\Dialect

and

BlackfishDriver.cs goes into H:\develop\NHibernate-2.0.1.GA\src\src\NHibernate\Driver

Having done that you need to add those 2 files to the HHibernate project and rebuild.

If you take a look at the files you might notice there isn't exactly very much source, combined with the fact that I have only built one example using NHibernate I would classify my Blackfish support as "experimental" :)

Having compiled the solution you should now be able to open NHibernateConsoleApplication in Delphi Prism.

The first thing your going to have to do is modify the app.config to point to the right location for the Blackfish database file. I have

<property name="connection.connection_string">database=C:\Documents and Settings\JohnMoshakis\Application Data\nhibernate.jds;user=SYSDBA;password=masterkey;create=true;protocol=TCP;host

=localhost</property>

which is probably different on your machine.

The example has 2 classes Customer and Company and their mapping files. The code is pretty simple it just adds a company and a customer and then performs a query to customers.

Anyway if you decide to download the source, I hope its useful. I intend to continue exploring NHibernate with Blackfish as my database.

My example can be found here.

Soyez le premier à noter ce billet

و للاسف ايضا هدا الدرس بالانجليزية فيديو

attachicon.gifNhibernate والدلفي

attachicon.gifNhibernate وc#

لم استطع ترجمته اني لا احسن الانجليزيه ارجوا المساعدة لفهم النص

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

شكرا

و في المرفقات مثال بالدلفي بريسم

NHibernate.rar

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة زكيري عبد العالي في 27 مارس 2009 في 16:09

#2

الا يوجد من يتقن الانجليزية

ارجوا الاطلاع على

هذه مقدمة جيده عنORM والبرمجة 3 طبقات و سنستعملها مع الهبرنات عما قريبان شاء الله

/index.ph...2&hl=3-tier

وهذا الشرح وضعته سابقا في دروي asp.net

/index.ph...33768&st=30

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة زكيري عبد العالي في 27 مارس 2009 في 14:36

#3

وهذا كتاب رائع

لكن لحد الان لم اتمكن من تنفيذ المثال

post-1034-1238161141_thumb.jpg

NHibernate.In.Action.June.2008.pdf

#4

أخ زكيري هل لديك مشكلة معينى؟؟

تحياتي

حزمة المحرك الإصدارة 0.8

أي أحد يجد أني ظلمته فليراسلني

وبإذن الله لو كان له حق سيأخذه

728x90.png

#5

بارك الله فيك اخي علاء سنحتاج اليك قريبا عندما اطرح مشروع على hibernat

لاني اتعلم من المشاريع احسن من الكتب

شكرا على الرد بارك الله فيك

مواضيع مشابهة