الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Session To Rras Is Inactive After A Period Of Time

بدأه e.mustafa في 21 أبريل 2009 · 0 رد · 473 مشاهدة · في منتدى الشبكات العام
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

session to RRAS is inactive ,

Dear brothers

I have a RRAS 2003 server with one public IP direct connected to internet and local IP connected to local area connection,

I can establish the connection to the RRAS and ping the server and other resources inside the local area network without any problem,

But after a period of time the session get inactive, so I can not ping or access the RRAS from the client and inverse, so there is connection and session, but inactive..

The policy still as the default ,nothing I changed,the idle-timeout is not signed…all polices are a default ,

Any suggestion?

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة e.mustafa في 21 أبريل 2009 في 12:48

مواضيع مشابهة