الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

بيئة لبرمجة الphp

بدأه Sommer2000 في 13 أغسطس 2009 · 3 رد · 499 مشاهدة · في منتدى تطوير المواقع بـ PHP
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hi brothers,

sorry,that I have written my subject in eglish.

I have please a question about the environment of PHP,where we type the PHP code.I want to know,whether the langue PHP has a sppecial scripting environment(Compiler),that supports and completes the writing of code as in ASP.net (drop down list,that has all functions and tags and variables ).

Thanks

#2

There is never a compiler or a machine code result. It's all interpreted as a script.

There are any environments, the official solution would be http://framework.zend.com/

However just like ASP.NET you would need to pay in order to get a copy of it.

php5-zce-logo-new.gif

CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP

#4

Thank you brothers

مواضيع مشابهة