الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

How To Configure Multi Domains On Exchange 2007

بدأه baby_koko في 21 أغسطس 2009 · 2 رد · 1,291 مشاهدة · في Exchange Server
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I am having 4 server:

1. Domain Controller (windows 2008)

2. Forfront Server "ISA Server 2006"

3. Exchange server 2007.

4. Application server.

I am using microsoft essential business server package.

All I am in:

I am hosting my emails on network solution, and have alot of domains about 12 domain on network solution, and Emails on it.

I am now about to migrate the Emails to my exchange server.

What i want to know:

How to configure my DNS , Forefront , Exchange to:

1. Host my Emails for 12 Domain.

2. configure my share point services to be online.

Could you please provide me with the details of the details about such scanarios

#2

you have nothing to do with your DNS and forfront , and as long all the 12 are registered with your ISP www.networksolutions.com , you have to ask them to create an MX record for each domain you want to receive mail from and point these MX records to your Edge Transport or Hub transport Server IP., then you have to create a receive connector for each Domain in Exchange 2007 Hub Transport Server and make sure that you create receiptant policy to create email address according to the domain required for users and also you can maintain different Mailbox Store for each Domain and associate receiptant policy to each Mailbox Store

and for you share point server to be online just look for reverse IP publishing in DMZ.

Regards,

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة خالد عبدالكريم في 30 أغسطس 2009 في 21:41

بعض الحكي يحق له يجرح الصمت..والبعض الآخر ما يبرر ظهوري

#3

I think I have answered you on arabhardware forum, am i right

Mahmoud Magdy

MVP - Exchange Server. MCITP (Windows Server 2008, Exhcange Server 2010,/2007),CCNP, MCTS(OCS 2007 R2, SCCM 2007)

Tech Lead

Ingazat Information Technology

Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/_busbar

my blog: http://autodiscover.wordpress.com

Link with me on linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=71027694

or on experts-exchange.com: http://www.experts-exchange.com/M_1426100.html

مواضيع مشابهة