السلام عليكم
يا إخوني لدي مشكلة مع ال
Apache
و
PHP
و
Oracle9i
ولقد قمت بالخطوات التالية ولكن دون جدوى علماً أن السيرفر الأباتشي ينزل تلقائياً مع الأوراكل 9
فأرجو توجيهي لحل هذه المشكلة!!!!!
1- I download the file named php-4.2.3-Win32 and extract it on d:php
2- I copy the file php4ts.dll into windowssystem32 folder
d:php>copy php4ts.dll windowssystem32
3- I make a copy of the file php.ini-dist and create a file named php.ini in the windows folder
c:windows>copy phpphp.ini-dist php.ini
4- I edit the file named php.ini by modify these lines
extension_dir = d:phpextensions
session.save_path = d:tmp
5- I add oracle module to php in file named php.ini
extension=php_oci8.dll
extension=php_oracle.dll
6- I add php module to oracle HTTP server in the file named httpd.conf
in the path d:oracleora90apacheapacheconf
by adding these lines
LoadModule php4_module d:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .php4 .phtml
AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
7- I restart the apache server
8- I create the file named test.php and write inside it the following:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
وعندما فتحت الملف
Test.php
على ال
Internet explorer
ظهر لي ما بداخل الملف كالتالي:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>