الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

just a quick question

بدأه FunnyWolF في 8 مارس 2010 · 1 رد · 1,596 مشاهدة · في لغة Perl
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Salaam 3lykum brothers and sisters

sorry I don't have Arabic keyboard at the moment

but I'm trying to write a "coding/ decoding" program with perl

I want to start writing this,

BUT

in perl if I want to swap tow letters, for example

"good bye" wil be after running the code = "yood byg" coz I swapped the the first with the last letter

if somone could give the code line which maps the letter and does the swapping, and explane it to me, that would be awesome

thank you so much in Advance

#2

وعليكم السلام يا أخ علي

الجواب تجده في إيميلك من ريان

تحياتي

الجني الاحمر

مواضيع مشابهة