الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

MySQL OBDC [ Don't Optimize Column Width ] and [ Return Matching Rows

بدأه SamoSakr في 17 ديسمبر 2010 · 4 رد · 641 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات MySQL
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I'm installing a program similar to the stock exchange program on my server, usually I uses MySQL Connector OBDC 3.51.12 [ 86x ] to allow the program connect to the MySQL Database..

Now I'm working on windows server 2003 64-bit Enterprise Edition, and I want to install the MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.1.8 [ 64x ] , in image-1 I'd used to select the tow Parameters [ Don't Optimize Column Width ] and [ Return Matching Rows ] this was in version 3.51.12 as you see, but now I'm installing version 5.1.8 which has not these Parameters in it's configuration as you see in image-2 ..

I want to do as these Parameters in version 3.51 in the new version 5.1.8, who can I do that ?

myodbc-win-odbcadmin-advanced.png

image-1

myodbc-win-odbcadmin-options-5-1.png

image-2

these are links, i think that it has the info

i want this info in a Business that will bring money to me, so I'll buy this info by 50 LE Mobile recharge

#2

50 LE Mobile recharge for the helper

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة SamoSakr في 18 ديسمبر 2010 في 06:41

#3

يا شباب والله اناا محتاج المعلومة بشكل ملح جدا ارجوكم محتاج المسادة - حتى بمقابل مادى

#4

ارجوكم

#5

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

بحسب معلوماتي في الاصدار 3.51.18 تم ازالة الـ Flag_Field_Length والذي يمثله الخيار Don't optimize column width في الواجهة GUI

و أصبح ما يقوم به الخيار فعال افتراضياً أي أن الخيار مفعل افتراضياً لذلك لم يعد هناك حاجة لوجوده

أما بالنسبة للخيار return matching rows فيتم افتراضياً ارجاع true عن الـ effected rows

و هناك الخيار الموجود في الصورة التي وضعتها return matched rows instead of effected rows

من المفترض أن يقوم بما تريد ﻷن هذا الخيار يعمل عمل Flag_Found_Rows الذي يعبر عن الخيار القديم return matching rows

بتوفيق الله...

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة MoHaMMaD Pro في 22 ديسمبر 2010 في 22:50

1

Everything will be fine when we TALK LESS, DO MORE


مواضيع مشابهة