in my system vista ultimate 32bit
the windows stoped can't make any orders
i looked to resource monitor on disk
i see many of svchost.exe when it decrease
the window can make orders easy bet by bet
so is that virus or what how can i removed it
in my system vista ultimate 32bit
the windows stoped can't make any orders
i looked to resource monitor on disk
i see many of svchost.exe when it decrease
the window can make orders easy bet by bet
so is that virus or what how can i removed it
yea it's a virus as i remember i met one a long time ago.... i think it's win32 virus or some thing like that
the only way to done it is by fully formating : don't try to scan it's already done on all your files
sorry for that's
you can just use linux :D
.Everyone has a dream
.I never thought that I would be the one I am on now
...No Pain No Gain
مشرف قسم السى/سى++ و الاسيمبلى سنة 2015 بأذن الله ...
تعديل: مشرف قسم السى/سى++ من 2012.
hello Bro.
try combofix many problems solved by this small program
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/anti-virus/combofix
hmmm, why do people here speak english? Isn't it an arabic forum
oh, God.. I speak english too
![]()
تخلص من هذه المشاكل :
1-برنامج حماية جيد :
http://internet-security-suite-review.toptenreviews.com/
وانا بأيد Kasersky Internet Security 2011
2-برنامج سباي وير جيد :
http://anti-spyware-review.toptenreviews.com/
وانا بايد Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware