الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

How to call a jsp page via android app ?

بدأه android_girl في 25 أبريل 2011 · 3 رد · 837 مشاهدة · في Android
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hi all ..

I'm developing a login form .. which has to connect to a database throw web service(JSP page) ..

now what i want is when the user click on "submit" he has to move to the jsp page .. how to call this page ??

and if have a sample code that will help alot ..

Thanks ..

#3

thx .. but this is not what I'm lookin for .. I want to pass parameter from my application to a jsp page then get another parameter back to the application within the android ..

connecting to a jsp have to be in the background ..

any help??

#4

ضعي مثال عن الكود المستخدم لديك

لنضيف عليه

مواضيع مشابهة