الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

[مخالف - طلب حل : ]I need your help please !

مغلق
بدأه ASMF في 23 مايو 2011 · 1 رد · 243 مشاهدة · في ارشيف قسم C/C++
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Alsalam 3laykom

Guys I really need your help with a code

I have a homework due this wednesday and I couldn't figure out how to work the code out

Here's the question:

You have not repainted the walls for years! You go to Ikea and find two kinds of paint jars of the same quality, one bigger and one smaller. The input to your program are the costs of each and how much surface area you can paint with each. The surface area of the walls in your room is 150 sq. meters. Your program should tell you the most economical way to get your room painted.

we're supposed to use only if statements for this problem

I wrote a code and it compiles just fine but the problem is a "logical error

" !

#2

الأخ الكريم/الأخت الكريمة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

مرحباً بكم في منتدى الفريق العربي للبرمجة

تأسف إدارة المنتدى لغلق الموضوع وذلك لمخالفته قوانين المشاركات، فقرة طلب حل الواجبات والتمارين.

قواعد طرح المشاركات

/index.php?showtopic=29343

شاكرين لكم حُسن تعاونكم

OMANI FOR EVER

-------------------------------------------------

post-12787-12780191801974.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة