Please how can I include one page in the main page without the use of the U-include command. I want tow pages that appear in one page without the use of the frames or 2 windows. Thanks
html pages
أهلا بك أخي أديب .. المفروض ان تكتب بالعربية حتى يستفيد أكبر قدر لانه ليس كل ما يكتب بالانجليزية يفهم ..
ممكن توضح هاي النقطة : U-include ؟؟ يبدو انك تخلط بينها و بين ال unicode ..
tow pages == two pages ;)
على العموم بال HTML لا اعرف غير طريقة ال include أما بال ASP فهناك طريقة ال server.execute و قد شرحتها هنا بالتفصيل ..
حظا موفقا .. :)
You can fly while you can touch the sky
I'm sorry to write in english because I do not have the english typewriting. Is there any way to do it without the server execute Is there any way to do it with just regular html page tags? thanks
اوكي ما في مشكلة فلك العذر .. للأسف ال server.execute هي فقط في ال ASP ..
You can fly while you can touch the sky
حسب علمي .. بدون السيرفر يبقى حلين ...
اما تستخدم Frames ...
او ... تحفة الملفات المراد ادراجها على صورة file.js ... و تكون داخل document.write ... و تضيفها عن طريق <script>
هذا الموضوع مغلق.