الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Multi-line Arabic Field

بدأه raidff في 5 نوفمبر 2012 · 2 رد · 575 مشاهدة · في تصميم وبرمجة التقارير
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hello everybody,

I am using Crystal Report viewer 13 for visual studio 2010 in a windows form and connect to SQL 2005 database engine.

In all reports the viewer component doesn't render the multiline database fields correctly (words are overlapped in each line) but the designer in VS is working fine; I can preview the same fields correctly but when called in the viewer component in my application they doesn't work.

Arabic labels are working fine too even the long multi line text . but the database fields and formula fields are not rendered correctly when they are multi lines..

do you have any idea?

thanks in advance.

−1
#2

in Crystal Report field select property can grow

2 −2
#3
KARIMSOFT كتب:

in Crystal Report field select property can grow

Thank you very much for rapid responce, but I have already tried it .

−2

مواضيع مشابهة