الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

how to transform from OpenGl to DirectX

بدأه zetrix في 12 مارس 2013 · 0 رد · 1,655 مشاهدة · في DirectX
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

salam
First of I'm sorry for writing in english, my keyboard doesnt containg arabic letters for the moment
any way, I have been working on an application that uses OpenGl to display 3d objects and then send the transformation matrix through a web service to an  other application that uses Directx  to continue working on 3d objects. And here where I have a problem because the object is moving and rotating in the opposite way of what it was when used in OpenGL
so is there any way I can fix this problem, like what kind of change should I apply on the transformation matrix to be compatible with DirectX
Note: I've tried to use the transpse of the matrix but it didn't work
thank you very much in advance

−1

مواضيع مشابهة