الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

help with google supported places types

بدأه captinhack في 22 مارس 2013 · 0 رد · 464 مشاهدة · في Android
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته


 


I'm trying to implement GPS in my application, when user clicks the button in the app. it brings list of the nearest locations of the specified type "Islamic dawah Organizations" I did find a tutorial that does exactly what I want ,but when I surf Supported Places Types by Google places API I didn't find any hint for a matching type


So my questions are :


1-is there type but I didn't get please point me that type.


2-if there's no type is there a way to get a type to use it.


3- if none of the above how can I do.


please do share with me whatever "helpful" for my case so I can no more about this- as I'm new to Android-


thanks a lot


 


السؤال بالانجليزي لان شرحه اوضح فقط

مواضيع مشابهة