الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

مشكلة في العربي form builder

بدأه salahuddinash في 29 سبتمبر 2013 · 1 رد · 3,293 مشاهدة · في قسم Oracle Forms
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع
 

I'm working on a project in oracle form builder and sql developer I've almost finished the project but I have a problem, When inserting any words in Arabic (my language) then calling it with a query, they appear like strange up-down question marks, but if I call English data, it appears well.

I've tried reinstalling form builder and oracle 10g database and chose the character set in oracle 10g as Unicode, and selected Arabic language beside English in form builder.

Something to know, that the Arabic words appear as Arabic words in sql-developer not as question marks, but the problem appears when running the forms of (form-builder) in the browser.

I don't know how to fix this problem. any help please.

Thanks in advance.

#2

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله أخي لن أطيل الكلام 

أما في الأراكل ككل البرمجيات يوجد الكوديفيكيشن لكل كاركتار وهو ما نعبر عنه في أوراكل ب NLS_LANG

بالنسبة لأرواكل وقت كرييشن متع السيد لازم تكون محدد NLS_lang يضم اللغة العربية مثلا AR8MSWIN1256

و لكي تبين الحروف بشكل مقروء في الفورم لازم يكون كيف كيف NLS_LANG في الكرييشن و في الرانتيم

مواضيع مشابهة