Do you think it's possible to create an application that control the web I mean the application would have complete or admin access to the source files of the web for example html , CSS.... And so on
After hosting the website if the website owner wishes to modify on the web or update something it would be easy for the website owner to do something without any need to the developer
Make it more fixable and efficient for the client
I hope I read your comment from all visitors
__________________________________
هل تظنّ أنه بالإمكان برمجة تطبيق يمكنه التحكم بموقع الويب ؟
أعني أن التطبيق سيملك صلاحيات دخول كاملة لملفات المصدر لموقع لويب مثل html,css وما إلى ذلك
وبذلك يمكننا بعد حجز الموقع على الشبكة , يمكن لمالك الموقع إن أراد أن يجدّد شيئاً ما أن يقوم بذلك دون الحاجة للمطوّرين الذين أنشؤوا الموقع ..
وبذلك يكون الموقع أكثر مرونة وفعالية للزبون
أتمنى أن أقرأ تعليقات من جميع الزوار