السلام عليكم حبيت اشارككم هذاء الكود البرمجي لكي يستفيد منه الكل تقبلو خالص تحياتي :وائل عادل الصلوي
\\هذاء البرنامج شغال 100% على بيئة التربو
\\لن يسمح لنا الوقت لتعديله لكي يشتغل ع بيئة الاكلبس
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#include<iostream.h>
#include<string.h>
#include<conio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
struct phone
{
char name[50];
char address[20];
long number;
}x[50];
//All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
int a,b=0,c=1,q=0;
void input()
{
int s;
do
{
b=b+1;
c=c+1;
for( a=b;a<c;a++)
{ q=q+a;
cout<<"name ["<<a<<"]=";
cin>>x[a].name;
cout<<"address ["<<a<<"]=";
cin>>x[a].address;
cout<<"phone ["<<a<<"]=";
cin>>x[a].number;
cout<<"---------------------------------------------\n";
}
cout<<"\nPlease press [1] to add another user\nPlease press [0] to return to the main menu \n";
cin>>s;
} while(s==1);
}
//All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
void SearchName()
{int r;
char ser[20];
cin>>ser;
for(int j=0;j<q+1;j++)
{r=strcmp(ser,x[j].name);
//by:With regards to the programmer: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
if(r==0)
{ cout<<"ok\n";
cout<<"name address number\n";
cout<<x[j].name<<" ";
cout<<x[j].address<<" ";
cout<<x[j].number<<" \n";
}
}
}
//All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
void SearchTitle()
{ int g;
char serr[20];
cin>>serr;
for(int h=0;h<q+1;h++)
{g=strcmp(serr,x[h].address);
if(g==0)
{cout<<"#######\n";
cout<<" ok \n";
cout<<"########\n\n";
cout<<"address name number\n";
cout<<x[h].address<<" "<<x[h].name<<" "<<x[h].number<<"\n\n";
}
}
}
//All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
void DataShow()
{
for(int a=0;a<q+1;a++)
{cout<<x[a].name<<" ";
cout<<x[a].address<<" ";
cout<<x[a].number;
cout<<"\n------------------------------------------";
cout<<"\n\n";
}
}
//All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
void MainMenu()
{ cout<<" by:All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©\n";
cout<<" You are welcome to phone program \n";
cout<<" << Main Menu >> \n";
cout<<"********************************************\n";
cout<<"* 1-Add a new user *\n";
cout<<"* 2-To search for users *\n";
cout<<"* 3-Show all users *\n";
cout<<"* 4-Edit user data *\n";
cout<<"* 5-Delete user data *\n";
cout<<"********************************************\n";
cout<<"Please enter the number[1-or-2-or-3-or-4-or-5] ";
}
//All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
void edit()
{int u;
cin>>u;
for(a=u;a<u+1;a++)
{cout<<"name old= (* "<<a<<" "<<x[a].name<<" *) new name = ";
cin>>x[a].name;
cout<<"address old= (* "<<a<<" "<<x[a].address<<" *) new address = ";
cin>>x[a].address;
cout<<"numbre phone old= (* "<<a<<" "<<x[a].number<<" \n*) new numbre phone = ";
cin>>x[a].number;
}
}
//All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
void MessageBack()
{cout<<"Back to the main menu press the number (0)\n";
}
//by:With regards to the programmer: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
void ForDelete()
{ cout<<"Select the User ID you want to delete \n";
int m;
cin>>m;
for(a=m;a<q;a++)
{strcpy(x[a].name,x[a+1].name);
strcpy(x[a].address,x[a+1].address);
x[a].number=x[a+1].number;
}
}
//All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
main()
{ int p;
do
{
int i,t,w;
MainMenu();
int g;
cin>>g;
if(g!=1&&g!=2&&g!=3&&g!=4&&g!=5)
{cout<<"error\nExiting The program"<<endl;
exit(1);
}
switch(g)
{case 1:
clrscr();
cout<<"Please enter data\n";
input();
MessageBack();
cin>>p;
if(p!=0)
{cout<<"error\nExiting The program"<<endl;
exit(1);
}
break;
case 2:
clrscr();
cout<<"search users \n";
cout<<"To Search by Name Press [1]\nTo search by address Press [2]\n";
cout<<"plese enter number [1-or-2]";
int o;
cin>>o;
if(o==1)
{cout<<"Please enter the name you want that you're looking for \n";
SearchName();
MessageBack();
cin>>p;
}
else if(o==2)
{cout<<"Please enter the address you want that you're looking for \n";
SearchTitle();
MessageBack();
cin>>p;
}
else if(o<0||o>2)
{cout<<"not found\?";
MessageBack();
cin>>p;
}
break;
case 3:
clrscr();
cout<<"\n\n";
cout<<"name address number\n";
DataShow();
MessageBack();
cin>>p;
break;
case 4:
clrscr();
cout<<"\n\n";
cout<<"name address number\n";
DataShow();
cout<<"Modify the data user to select User ID number and then press\n";
edit();
MessageBack();
cin>>p;
break;
case 5:
cout<<"name address number\n";
DataShow();
ForDelete();
cout<<"\n";
cout<<"name address number\n";
DataShow();
MessageBack();
cin>>p;
break;
}
clrscr();
}while(p==0);
}
//All Rights Reserved I: Wael Adel Alselwi ©