الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

I need to use the messanger without instaling it

مغلق
بدأه Mouaïad في 6 يونيو 2003 · 7 رد · 974 مشاهدة · في الأخبار والنقاشات التقنية
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Dear brothers .. AlSalam Aleykom

I need to use the msn messanger.. but I can not install it on the computer which I am using.. because I have not the writes to install any program .

thank you very match

#2

للصراحة ما باعتقد ان هذا ممكن، يعني الماسنجر برنامج كبير و متكون من ملفات كثيرة، يمكن لو نسختها يدويا في فهرس ما يشتغل، معي اني باشك في ذلك.

#3

I have finded this site for logon to the messanger and it work very good

www.mister-i.com

BUT

for 72 hour only

you must to pay after that to can use it more

#4

I Don't think that you can use it more than 72 hour and if you need it try

to install windows XP.

thankx

E.M.M.

#5

thank you

but I can not install any thing on the computers

I am serching to something like the new service of yahoo messanger which has the name

Yahoo! Web Messenger

and you can directly use the yahoo messanger from the site

http://messenger.yahoo.com/

by clicking the link

Launch Yahoo! Web Messenger Beta

the problem is to find something like that for the msn messanger because i can not make all my friends to use the yahoo

#6

try to send an email and ask MSN team

#7

at last I have found what i want

this program work without installing it into the computer, just copy it

and on addition you will login to all your messanger account at the same time and in one window

#8

easy message

message.zip

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة