الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

To programmers who work in java & XML

مغلق
بدأه mohammedsr في 10 يونيو 2003 · 2 رد · 717 مشاهدة · في JavaSE
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Assalamo 3alaykom ... I want to build program in java to parse xml files to search on word in xml files and then record how many words found and where - in which xml file - using interface .. if any one has this project or samples as this project ... please send me ..

note : use dom in parsing

best regards

#2

If you have JBuilder5/6/7/8, your problem will be so easy to solve..

#3

hi again , it seems that you understood me ... I have jbuilder8 , but how to start ??!!!!???!!!... this subject is too hard and I can not find any one who can help me ...

however if you have any help or examples that I can use them to do this program ... please send to me..

(parsing xml files and into one xml file)

note again : I have jbuilder version 8

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة