الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

I think I lost my connection to my DNS server!

مغلق
بدأه Firas Sadiyyah في 15 يوليو 2003 · 0 رد · 1,499 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Windows
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

Hi Friends,

I got here a lot of very good knowledge and concepts.

I would like to thank everyone who is able to give the right answer and did.

However, three major matters are confusing me until now:

1. Why dose application needs local connection?

• For example: from 127.0.0.1  0.0.0.0 and visa versa.

• Why a browser like Netscape open about 4 ports locally, which are addressed like the upper example, while an internet explorer only open an 1 local UDP connection.

• In addition, why my Antivirus need a local connection for his Common Client Application Service. Should I block it?

2. What is the meaning of the following:

• Socket 127.0.0.1:1234  0.0.0.0:0

• Socket 0.0.0.0:0  127.0.0.1:1234

• Socket 127.0.0.1: 1245  0.0.0.0: 1233

• Socket 0.0.0.0:1232  127.0.0.1:1232

• What is port 0?

• What is 0.0.0.0:0, and the different from 0.0.0.0:1212?

• When I see the UDP distention IP and port are *.*? Does it mean to Everywhere?

3. Finally,- and the most important - I have installed Sygate Professional edition, and when I tried to uninstall the product to do some experiment, I am no more able to connect to the internet? I reinstalled sygate professional edition again, and I find in the logged report that it is blocking me to access the DNS.

4. I am behind a proxy. So when I am trying to connect to the internet, it shows that it is trying to connect to the proxy itself (its number is shown in the status bar of IE), then I lose connectivity.

It has seems that the firewall blocked my connection to DNS.

I tried to allow all communication of any type in the advanced rule. Nevertheless, it did not work.

I stopped Sygate. Still not working.

In addition, I stopped the option, which tell to stop any connection if Sygate service is not running? Unfortunately, it did not work also.

What happen to my connection? I do not really know what is going on.

Therefore, could you please help me?

I know that my questions are very long and annoying but these – as I know- the major leak in my knowledge about the subject.

Thank you very much for your help.

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة