In the name of allah...
hi to all.. I want code messanger using java, but it has some attributes.. multiple client/ server..
I hope from all to help me..
Salam
In the name of allah...
hi to all.. I want code messanger using java, but it has some attributes.. multiple client/ server..
I hope from all to help me..
Salam
نعم اخي انت فقط بحاجة الى
ipworks
و هي تتضمن ما تحتاجه
Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why
ipnetwork ??? ... I dont understand well ... can you explian ?? do you have any example ?? ... with best wishes
كل ما تريده موجود هنا و لكن اختر جافا عند التحميل...
هذا موقع الشركة المنتجة.....
www.nsoftware.com
Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why
اي خدمة انا جاهز اخي!!
Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why
هذا الموضوع مغلق.