الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

I need help plz!

مغلق
بدأه Spanish_eyes في 13 ديسمبر 2003 · 4 رد · 1,196 مشاهدة · في منتدى تصميم صفحات الويب
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

hello everyone..

I'm new here.. I just wanna ask something.. & I hope u could help me!

I know nothing about making a website.. but i need 2 make one for school.. could anyone help me? I made one.. but it's not completed yet..

I wanna create a chatroom in my website..

can anyone plz help me?

I'd be so grateful! :)

#2

Hi

Creating a chat room is an advanced topic, you need to be pro in programming to do that by yourself, also; for pros; chat rooms are nighmares in programming.

Try to use off-the-shelf "ready made" chat rooms, one famous one is DigiChat and it does not cost a lot.

Best regards;

#3

ohhhh!! really?? :( is it so hard 2 do?

can u teach me how 2 do it? plz!!

thnx alot InternetMaster!

#4

بالنسبة للشات توجد برامج جاهزة ... وأظنها digiChat

#5

Hello Spanish Eeys ..

Peace be upon you .

Do you need a simple chatroom or something Sophisticated ?

if it's simple (only window with users nicknames - no accounts , no private rooms ) just send me your email and by grace of God almighty it will be sent to you.

With my best wishes .

Anas Ammar

أنــس عــمــار

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة