الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Exams (70-305, 70-306)

مغلق
بدأه محمد عبد العليم في 14 ديسمبر 2003 · 6 رد · 1,011 مشاهدة · في Microsoft Visual Basic.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Assalamo 3alaykom

I'ts my first question in this wonderful forum, and any help will be much appreciated:

Is anyone got the latest 70-305 and 70-306 Exams ??, i've searched the web for those 2 exams, but i was very disappointed :( I'm now preparing for the MCAD.Net Certification, but you know like everyone wanna have this certification, must first try this exams.

So if anyone have a recent exams would post them here or to my E-mail

abdelaleem@hotmail.com

or

abdelaleem_abdelalee@yahoo.com

or

abdelaleem@egypt.tv

thank you for reading my post

Mohammed Abdel-Aleem

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة abdelaleem في 14 ديسمبر 2003 في 04:18

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#2

Assalamo 3alaykom

Dear friends, am I asking too much ????:( If so then somebody tell me why, I just wanna attened the exams without feeling much worry, and if anybody have this exams and wanna sell it, so i'ts OK I can buy it.. I live in Egypt, Cairo, Maadi , So if anyone from Egypt wants to meet me anywhere in Egypt... I would travel for hundreds miles to meet him or her and I'll be very much appreciated to this person

Regards

Mohammed Abdelaleem

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة abdelaleem في 15 ديسمبر 2003 في 16:06

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#3

...

#4

Hi Khaled,

Excuse me.. but i didn't actually understand your reply, would you explain what are you trying to say?

thanks

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#5

Seems that nobody even tried to help

Thank you guys for your efforts

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#6

Ok,

I've found some exams in braindumps.com, but i'm not sure if it's actually recent or not, if somebody try this web site

and view the (70-305 and 70-306) exams and try to figure out if the exams are recent or not I'll be very appreciated to him.. thanks alot

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة abdelaleem في 27 ديسمبر 2003 في 04:52

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#7

You can try the following sites:

www.hotcerts.com

www.testking.com

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة