الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Mutix new member

مغلق
بدأه Mutix في 25 ديسمبر 2003 · 1 رد · 440 مشاهدة · في الأسئلة المجابة
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hi everybody .. I am a new member in the forum and I am looking to learn more from you guys .. I have a little understanding of C++ and hopefully I can share information and get to know each other more.

I can't write arabic since my system doesn't support that so hopefully the language won't be a problem.

By the way I know some of C and C++ under UNIX environment.

Mutix.up

#2

Hi Mutix....I hope that you wil enjoy with us ....and it's not a problem that you dont speak arabic....it's glad for us to know you and inshallah we will help

yours

A student

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة