الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

عمل بانج

مغلق
بدأه chess في 30 ديسمبر 2003 · 5 رد · 845 مشاهدة · في Microsoft Visual Basic.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

عمل باتج اي عمل برنامج يحتوي مثلا على ملف ويحتوي ايضا على صوره وعند تنفيذ هذا البرنامج يقوم بزرع الملف داخل الكومبيوتر الهدف .

شكرا

#2

It sounds like you wanna hurt someone's PC, if so try to make somthing useful instead :)

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#3

داخل على الانترنت وفرحان بعدين طلعت نصيحة من واحد عربي بس بالاسم لان يستنكف يكتب بالعربي ....

اخي انا من العراق يعني عربي وهدفي باحيات هو محارب مواقع الامريكان وايهود .

ارجو ان تكون فاهم ماقول

#4

Dear chess,

اقتباس
طلعت نصيحة من واحد عربي بس بالاسم لان يستنكف يكتب بالعربي

A reply from a guy who is very proud of being Arabian first and Egyptian second

I am writing in english because my keyboard does not supprt arabic language, and that's my signature to let everyone know, but it seems

that you didn't see it, i'll modify my signature to let it be noticed by everyone in this forum.. that is the first thing I wanted to say to you.

The second thing is : I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I just wanted to advise you if you wanted to do somthing not useful

that hurts your fellows or anybody, I mean that don't waste your time in these kind of programs, I really wish to every Arabian

programmer a successful programming career, I just wanted not to hear from any foreigner that the Arabian programmers are

concerning spyware and hacking programming.

chess, sorry again for this misunderstood, and I'll be much grateful if you accepted my apology, waiting for your reply

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#5

مرحبا الاخي

اتمنى ان تكون على مايرام .....

انا اعترف اني كنت متسرع بالحكم عليك لاني بالفعل لم اشاهد التوقيع ولكن يجب ان تعذرنا

لاننا شبابنا ضاع ويضيع اما اعيننا وبدون ان نحقق ولو شئ بسيط من احلامنا السابقة .

انا من مواليد 1970 وقضيت 24 في حروب متواصلة بالاضافة الى اكئر من 13 سنة حصار

قاتل ومدمر .... انا اكتب الان ويحدث انفجارات قوية بجانبنا ومن شدة الانفجارات الشبابيك تتكسر

ومع كل هذا يقولون انتهت الحرب .

انا مستعد لارسل لك كيبورد يتقبل العربية او اي شئ تريده .

1/1/2004

مع خالص احترامي وتقديري

اسف للتاخير عن الرد ولكن الامرليس بيدي لان خط الانترنيت كان مقطوع خلال تلك

الفترة وهو ليس مستقر الان .بــــــــــــــــــــاي

21/1/2004

#6

Dear Chess, Assalam 3alaykom

En nasr Allah lakareeb ensha' Allah

Sorry for being late to reply your last post, thanks to MDC2004 which i have attend every hour in this

great conference, and i'm very glad because you accept my apology, and thanks about the Keyboard offer,

actually i have the money to buy a new keyboard, but i'm in deep love with my keyboard which i own it since 1997

so it's not matter of keyboard, but it's a matter of me

thank you again and i really appreciate your help

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة